STANDARD AND POLICIES
- Double dipping with wax or sugaring paste is not allowed under any circumstances!
- Proper infection control standards are practiced for everyone’s safety, health, and well being.
- Education is key – informed clients is our goal. The more you know about your skin, the better! We encourage you to ask questions.
- Skincare Simplified – As your Skin Therapist, my goal is to un-complicate or simplify skincare for clients. We’ll discuss realistic goals, build a skincare routine, and provide treatment options to help you meet your goals.
- Gratuity is always welcomed for great service!
- Login to your VAGARO account via app or website to join
- Should there be a cancellation, you may be booked in that space and will be responsible for all polices and fees associated with that booking.
- By waitlisting you are essentially saying that you are free and available to take on any appointment you requested during the availability period you supplied. Calls for waitlist requests are ONLY done upon short notice cancellations such as same day or next day. Do not expect a call if booked 3 days before.
- After 10 mins with no text/call, your appointment is canceled and your card on file will be charged the no-show fee. (SEE NO-SHOW POLICY) The full-service amount is due if the late policy is violated. If the Grace period has elapsed your card will be charged the full amount. If Grace is given and still the client goes beyond the extended time, the full price will be charged to the card on file.
- Being late will eat into your remaining appointment time.
- You will be blocked for excessively showing up late. If you are 10+ mins late to 3 consecutive appointments this rule will apply.
- Skinfinity Esthetics will not adjust prices or stay longer due to the client’s lateness for any reason.
RESCHEDULING & REBOOKING POLICY
- Feel free to reschedule your appointment up to 48 hrs in advance of your original appointment time. After 48hours (to the minute) your appointment is locked in and cannot be rescheduled. Even after 48 hours if you say you want to reschedule it is still a cancellation and you may rebook.
- Under 48hrs it is considered a cancellation and the fee will be applied
- Excessive Rescheduling & Cancellations: You will be blocked for excessive rescheduling and cancelling your appointment (3x’s or more). If you cancel 3 consecutive appointments OR cancel 5 appointments in the last 6months you will be banned. You’re consistently taking up booking time, blocking others who can make the appointment from booking. Please cancel and rebook when you have concrete availability.
Skinfinity Esthetics has a 48-hour (2 day) cancellation policy.Late is late, even if by a minute – the fee will be charged.
- 50% of the service(s) will be charged for cancellations under 48 hours from your appointment time,
- 100% of the service(s) will be charged for cancellations under 24 hours.
- If canceling any part of your services under 48hrs, you are responsible for the cancellation fee for the portion of the service being cancelled under 48hrs.
- You are responsible for the full fees of the services booked the day of your appointment. Please book exactly what you intend to pay for, cancel services as needed prior to 48hrs. The total is locked in, however you may substitute services you plan to cancel or do not need for another service of equal or more value.
- Cancellation or No-show fees WILL NOT be used as credits toward future appointments, so please do NOT ask.
- If you are on a menstrual cyle and have a Brazilian wax/ sugaring appointment, this does not absolve you. Please coordinate your cycle schedule appropriately. A tampon is acceptable if you are spotting or have a light flow (for hair removal clients).
- If you are sick or unwell please cancel. Canceling for illness will not absolve you of the cancellation fee if notified under 48 hours (including covid).
SICK WELLNESS POLICY
- You receive email notices 5 days before your appointment, therefore plenty of time is allotted to cancel your appointment. The above cancellation policy will be enforced for lack of proper notification.
- Feeling sick or unwell will not absolve you of a cancel fee. Cancel fees will be enforced for cancellations under 48 hours (after Vagaro has locked in your appointment).
- Please review the CDC website for info regarding COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
- 100% of service(s) booked will be charged for no-shows.
- A no-show is a client that does not arrive for their appointment, after 10 minutes beyond your scheduled appointment time and with no notification provided of any delay in arrival – you are considered a NO SHOW. Your card will be debited the balance of services booked.
- If you no-show on your first visit, you will be banned from booking again
- Smoking is not permitted. Please also do not arrive smelling like smoke (or any smoking type substance). Odors linger and it is not appropriate to have the spa smell like smoke, especially for clients coming after you and for the owner to inhale.
- If you come smelling like cigarettes, cigars, weed, or any other smoke related substance your appointment will be canceled on site and you will be charged the same day cancellation fee.
PRE & POST CARE TIPS
Please visit the Pre & Post Care Tips tab to tips for many of the services provided
The booking system will not allow you to reschedule your appointment after 48 hours/2 days (to the minute). The appointment is locked in at this point. You may cancel and rebook by logging into your account and making those updates.
- Skinfinity Esthetics reserves the right to refuse to perform a treatment/service based upon professional assessment.
- Please be mindful of your appointment time and the timeframe for cancellation without incurring a fee.
- Skinfinity Esthetics will not be held liable or responsible for any personal items lost or left behind.
- Service pricing is subject to change at the owners discretion and is active at the the time of change regardless of when the appointment was made.
- All clients must sign client intake form and waiver in order to be seen. Please go to the ‘FORMS’ tab and fill out all applicable forms for treatment.
- Gratuities in cash are appreciated.
- No refunds period; deposits for services are nonrefundable for any reason
By booking a service with Skinfinity Esthetics you agree to all of the aforementioned terms. Completion of booking services is confirmation of agreement with the above policies and gives permission to Skinfinity Esthetics to draft cancellation or no-show fees.